What if an IA solution could drastically decrease the acquisition time required for a PET-scan exam ?
Developed from proprietary deep learning algorithms, SubtlePET allows you to divide by four the required acquisition time for a PET-Scan. Using the result of a much shorter exam, SubtlePET technology enhances and denoises the picture to obtain a clinically-equivalent image, making sure the final diagnosis stays the same.
- Improve the patient experience by reducing the scanning time.
- Increase your efficiency by scanning more patients a day.
- Sign up for a virtual upgrade of your scanners whatever their brand, without needing to invest in new equipements.
- Integrate an AI tool to streamline your workflow without slowing you down.
What Specialist are saying
“In addition to the quality of the SubtlePET-enhanced images being indistinguishable from the standard images, there were no artifacts and the lesion detectability was excellent. I can absolutely see this improving both radiology workflow and the patient experience.”
Peter Giuliano, MD Department Chair and Director of the Department of Nuclear Medicine at Hoag Hospital (California)
- Quantitative Standardized Uptake Value Evaluation of 4x Faster PET Scans Enhanced using Deep Learning – A Chaudhari, PhD; P Gulaka, PhD; T Zhang; S Srinivas, MD, PhD; G Zaharchuk, MD, PhD; E Gong, PhD, Stanford.
- 200x Low-dose PET Reconstruction using Deep Learning – Junshen Xu*, Enhao Gong*, John Pauly, Greg Zaharchuk.
- Accelerating Whole-Body PET Acquisitions Using Deep Learning: External validation on foreign country data – Jose Leite, Gustavo Tukamoto1, Akshay Chaudhari, Praveen Gulaka, Enhao Gong, GregZaharchuk, Igor Rafael Martins dos Santos, Flávia Paiva Proença Lobo Lopes, Felipe Campos, Kitamura