Incepto Medical™'s core team: centered on customer needs, the foundation of our unique team is based on sharing, expertise, passion, humility and integrity.
CEO and Founder
- Experienced sales & marketing leader with passion for innovation and market creation in Healthcare
- Led start up acquisition, integration and market creation for GE Healthcare.
- Led large business in Medical Imaging for GE Healthcare with strong track record
CMO and Founder
- Senior radiologist specialized in interventional radiology and oncology.
- Led research in the fields of computer vision, quantitative imaging and deep learning.
- Co-founder of the AI working group at the french society of radiology.
CTO and Founder
- Experienced R&D leader dedicated to software medical devices in radiology, specialized in applied mathematics
- Built innovative strategies and coached software teams in Europe for the delivery of Cloud-based medical applications.
– Integrity –
”Primum non nocere”, the Hippocratic Oath
Senior Lead Software Engineer
- PhD, Experienced Software Engineer in applied mathematics, deep learning, data science and, of course, software development.
- Technically coaching new team members
- Experienced in design and software development of complex cloud-based systems such as gaming and 3D medical imaging.
- Technical mentor in full stack development.
Senior Software Engineer
- Experienced in high demanding back-end software for medical imaging
- Built Cloud-based medical applications for a Fortune 500 company
– Expertise –
“He who is not progressing every day, every day backs”. Confucius
Head of innovation & partnership
- Experienced entrepreneur in innovative startup and market creation
- Team leader for strategy and business development in healthcare
Led startup and small businesses
- International student at École Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées and Polytechnique Montréal.
- Analyst in digital marketing strategy and financing
– Passion & Humility –
“The excess of seriousness reveals a lack of virtue”, Saint Thomas
- Final year student at Télécom ParisTech
- Exerienced in computer science and machine learning
- Last year student at Mines de Paris
- Specialization in applied mathematics, physics, biology
Clinical research leader
- Experienced in clinical research management in medical imaging analysis compagny
- Tech transfer management of Inserm cohorts and clinial studies
Chief Data Scientist
- Experienced senior data scientist in the domain of Computer Vision and Deep Learning dedicated to medical images
- Built innovative solutions dedicated to radiology
- Strong research skills and wide list of publications
– Sharing –
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” – Michael Jordan
- Senior Radiologist at Centre Cardiologique du Nord and APHP – Beaujon in Paris France.
- Actively involved in industrial partnership with Siemens and GE Healthcare to validate new imaging products and applications in computed tomography and magnetic resonance.
Jean Michel Malbrancq
- CEO of Hopital Marie Lannelongue and former CEO of GE Healthcare Europe for 8 years
- Well-respected leader in the Healthcare industry through Europe.
Prof. Dr. Paul M. Parizel
Associate & Senior Advisor
- Neuroradiologist, Professor & Chair, Department of Radiology, Antwerp University Hospital.
- Author of more than 380 peer-reviewed scientific papers.
- Past president of the Royal Belgian Radiological Society (RBRS), European Society of Neuroradiology (ESNR), and European Society of Radiology (ESR).
Baudouin Michelet PhD
Associate & Strategy Advisor
- Lead individuals, teams and organizations towards high engagement and performance. Structured complex situations into clear strategies, plans and execution to deliver value.
- Experience leader in the pharma industry with senior leadership roles in Innovation, Strategy, Human Ressources and Change Management @ UCB Pharma and McKinsey & Co.
Associate & Design Advisor
- French senior global designer and futurologist, with innovation, creativity process, HiTech & IT expertise.
- Global design expertise: Industrial design (Vehicle, furniture, object),innovative products,user experience,logo design, name branding and brand strategy.
- Side expertise: VR/AR/MR & HUD, A.M. (3D printing & co), nano techs, blue economy.
Associate & Healthcare IT Advisor
- Unique skills in interoperability standards DICOM and HL7. Actively engaged in DICOM work groups. Java Teacher at EPITECH, leading institution in computer science in France
Dr Francis Besse
- Interventional radiologist – CEO of Imaging Group CCN – Paris France
- Co-organizer of High Tech périphérique congress and symposium on artificial intelligence and Imaging at College de France
- Serial entrepreneur in field as diverse as Imaging, Agriculture, Horse
- Senior Human Resource leader with experience in large corporate organizations, start-ups and SME.